Academic requirement for various courses will vary from selection of institution and specialization. General English language requirement would be as follows, however some specific course might have higher English language criteria. Level Duration English Requirement Certificate/Foundation 6/12months 5.5 11,000-13,0000NZ$ Diploma 1/3years 5.5/6.0 11,000-15,000NZ$ Bachelor's 3/5years 6.0/6.5 13,000-20,000NZ$ Graduate Diploma 1 year 6/6.5 14,000-20,000NZ$ Post Graduate Diploma 1 year 6.5 16,000-26,000NZ$ Masters 2 years 6.5/7.0 16,000-26000NZ$ PhD 3/5year 6.5/7 4,000-6,000NZ$
•1 Year of Job Search Visa after Completion of the programme •Two Years Work Permit on the basis of employment •20 Hours Part time work allowed during studies •Fresh Funds accepted with source of funding •Tuition Fee to be Paid after Visa Approval •Affordable Fee Structurec • Trnaparent Processing • On getting the work permit one can apply for PR and settle down in Newzealand. • 100% corruption free country and fastest growing economy in the world. About New Zealand New Zealand is situated in the southern pacific island to the east of Australia, just 3 hours by flight from Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. New Zealand is roughly the size of Japan or California, divided into two main islands, North Island & south island having population of 4 million 14% of the total population are migrants from all over the world. New Zealand is becoming the first choice for international students due to its quality of education and global recognition of its qualification. New Zealand universities and institutions provide international student a unique learning environment supported by integrated education system. Education System in New Zealand In New Zealand, students are taught in an English speaking environment. New Zealand Education operates on the British based system that is recognized globally, so you can move between institutions in New Zealand or other English speaking countries while you study. All courses offered to international students through universities, ITP (institute of Technology and polytechnics) or PTE (Private Training Providers) should have NZQA approval. NZQA (New Zealand Qualification Authority) is a government body responsible to ensure quality of qualification offered.
UNIVERSITIES : There are eight state-funded universities in New Zealand, all of them internationally respected for their academic and research performance. INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & POLYTECHNICS : New Zealand Polytechnics, and Institutes of Technology, are state funded and provide education and training at all levels ranging from introductory studies through to full degree programmes PRIVATE TRAINING ESTABLISHMENTS : Private training establishments are registered and their courses approved by NZQA.
• Level 4 : Certificate • Level 5 & Level 6 : Diploma • Level5+Level6+Level7 : Bachelor Degree • Level 7 : Graduate Diploma • Level 8 : Post Graduate Diploma • Level8+Level9 : Masters Degree Course Duration Academic requirement for various courses will vary from selection of institution and specialization. General English language requirement would be as follows, however some specific course might have higher English language criteria. Level Duration English Requirement Certificate/Foundation 6/12months 5.5 11,000-13,0000NZ$ Diploma 1/3years 5.5/6.0 11,000-15,000NZ$ Bachelor's 3/5years 6.0/6.5 13,000-20,000NZ$ Graduate Diploma 1 year 6/6.5 14,000-20,000NZ$ Post Graduate Diploma 1 year 6.5 16,000-26,000NZ$ Masters 2 years 6.5/7.0 16,000-26000NZ$ PhD 3/5year 6.5/7 4,000-6,000NZ$
IELTS 5.5 over all and each 5 for certificate IELTS 6 over all each 5.5 for level 7 IELTS 6.5 over all each 6 for Level 8 IELTS 7 over all each 6.5 Level 9
ACADEMIC REQUIREMENT: Undergraduate Diploma & Bachelors Degree: 12th with 60% to 70% Masters, PG Diploma, Graduate Diploma & PhD: Bachelor with 55% and above ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT: UG Diploma, Bachelors Degree & Graduate Diploma: IELTS 6.0 with no bands less that 5.5. PG Diplomas & Masters: IELTS 6.5 no band less than 6.0 Documents Required for Admission: Educational Certificate from Std X, Individual&consolidated mark sheet & degree IELTS Passport ( Front + Back) Photo SOP Resume Work Exp Letter Application
• Major Intakes are Feb and July. However, Private Institutions have regular intakes every second month. • The academic year is from mid / late February to early November and most Universities have 2 semesters with a holiday of 4 weeks in June. • Each Institution operates slightly different dates and some also offer summer school in the main holiday period in November to February
Courses in New Zealand Certificate/Foundation Courses Generally 6 months -1 year in duration. Students who are not eligible for Diploma/Degree are recommended pathway courses or as pre-requisite study. Diplomas Diploma courses are available in all various streams. Mainly offered at ITPs and PTEs Bachelors Wide range of degrees are available with universities, ITPs and PTEs. Graduate Diploma One year full time qualification offered at universities, ITPs or PTEs. Generally offered to degree holders of any stream. Post Graduate Diploma A one year qualification designed for graduates who wish to specialize further in the same subject areas of their previous degree. This could be a part of masters if students fulfill all relevant criteria to proceed with masters Doctorate PhD qualifications are completely research based qualifications which take minimum of 3 years full time study period. Eligibility criteria requires students to be proficient in research and most students get enrolled on scholarship basis Master Degree A two year qualification offered to graduates with degree in relevant area of study. Duration may be 2 years; Coursework or combination of coursework and Thesis. Offered by universities, ITPs and PTEs. Some might require work experience.
Tuition Fee: . UNDER GRADUATE PROGRAMMES (per year). • Arts / Humanities / Social Science / Commerce /Administration/ Management 16,000 -18,000 NZ$. • Computing / Mathematical Science 20,000 – 24,000 NZ$. • Engineering & Technology 24,000 - 28,000 NZ$. POST GRADUATE PROGRAMMES (per year). • Arts / Humanities / Social Science 24,000 - 28,000 NZ$. • MBA & other Management programs 35,000 -45,000 NZ$. • Engineering 28,000 - 35,000 NZ$. Cost of Living. • It may vary from city to city.. • Immigration NEW ZEALAND expect a provision of NZ$ 15,000 per year towards living expenses. This includes food, clothing, transport, entertainment and accommodation. • Students can choose from Halls of Residence, Students Hostels, Dormitories, Home stay private apartments and flats..
• Student will be allowed to work part time for 20 HOURS PER WEEK during the course and FULL TIME (40 HOURS) during breaks. • For Qualifying to Work after studies the student needs to fulfill the following Academic requirements. • Qualification at Level 7 & above for at least 1 academic year. • Two years qualification at Level 6. • Two qualifications at Level 6 each required at least academic year provided the second qualification is at the higher level (2 years study in New Zealand in total).
• After successful completion of ONE YEAR/TWO YEARS FULL TIME STUDY PROGRAMMES; Student can hold a 12 MONTHS GRADUATE OPEN JOB SEARCH VISA which enables them to start working full time in any job (not relevant to qualification). • Student can utilize this one year time to find a suitable job relevant to the LEVEL OF YOUR QUALIFICATION he/she has completed in NEW ZEALAND. • Student with LONG TERM SKILLED JOB OFFER that is relevant to their qualification, he/she can apply for WORK PERMIT FOR TWO YEARS after their 12 months Graduate Job Search Visa is over. Job Search Visa (Open Work Permit) • Students who have successfully completed in New Zealand a qualification that would qualify for OPEN JOB SEARCH VISA have to apply within 3 months of completion of their studies for a work visa. • Students will be granted a work visa for a maximum period of 12 months on following conditions: • Applicants must provide a completed work visa application form and fee. • Evidence that they have successfully completed a qualification in New Zealand that meets the study to work qualification requirements. • Evidence that they have a minimum of $4200 in funds available to maintain themselves during their stay in New Zealand. Evidence of an offer of employment is not required.
• IELTS band of 6.0/6.5 for undergraduate & 6.5 / 7.5 for postgraduate courses is desirable. • There is no application fee. So, student can apply to more than one institution at a time. • Candidate should provide scan copies of his documents which should include • (Xth/XIIth Marksheet & Certificates, • Bachelor Marksheet & Degree, • Additional Qualification proof (if Any), • Updated CV and all relevant employment papers (if Any), • IELTS score , Passport copy. • SOP and 2 Letters of Recommendation for Master Degree.
Documents Required for VISA Educational Certificate from 10th std, Indiv & consolidated marksheet and degree All originals copy attested by a Lawyer IELTS Photo SOP Passport all pages Police Clearance Certificate Affidavit Sponsor in Rs. 20 stamp paper Fund Proof ( You can maintain this balance in ANZ Bank) Tution fee paid proof - Receipt Visa Application Visa Fee - Rs. 6400 as Draft payable at NZ Financial Undertaking signed by the Guarantor Medical Report from approved hospitals by High Commission, NZ
Please login using your credentials recived by email when you register.×