Diploma & Certificate courses - 1 to 2 years
Advance Diploma courses - 2 to 3 years
Undergraduate programs - 3 or 4 years of study
Extensive study & additional credits are involved with honors degrees.
Masters degrees require 2 years of study
Doctoral or PhD require a 2 or 3 years of full time study
SPP - Student Partner Program (SPP) is a pilot project designed and implemented in partner between the Canadian visa offices inIndia and the Association of Canadian Community Colleges (ACCC). This pilot program aims to test a model for expediting rocess and delivering higher approval rates while maintaining program integrity. Admission from SPP Participating Institute with out an English Program requirement and also has Guaranteed Investment Certificate/Education Loan Sanction Letter will be Put on Fast Track and stand a very Good Chance of Visa Approval. All Study Permit application checklists have been revised and improved as a result of the SPP framework to help students make simpler applications.
• For Bachelor or Diploma minimum 50-55% in XIIth exams
• For PG Diploma –minimum 50-55% in qualifying exams ).
• For Masters Degree –Mimmum 65% in Bachelor - ranked universities require 70% and above.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
• TOEFL only for Universities, minimum score 79.
• 6.0 with no band less than 5.5 for UG Diploma Programs and
• 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 for Bachelor’s Degree, PG Diploma and Masters Degree program.
• (Mathematics is required for most of the programs). 12 years of full time school education for Bachelors.
• 15 years of education accepted for :-
hospitality, business admin in community colleges MBA in few universities 16 years of full time education for Masters in technical streams likes Engineering, Medicine, Physiotherapy etc.
Bachelor degree with a minimum of 16 yrs of formal education like 4 years engineering degree. Else take a Pre- Masters program ranging from 3 months to one year depending upon the number of credits require. English Requirement International students not having English as a first language must have passed an English examination test such as IELTS, TOEFL. You may also qualify for an exemption from English examinations, though an IELTS is always recommended for ease in visa processing.
Marksheets from 10th Std All Educational Documents along with academic transcripts in sealed envelope from college / university. Work Experience Documents,if any IELTS GRE if any Passport- Biometric pages University application fees in the form of Demand Draft, favouring University Registration fees- Rs.50000 including Courier Charges and other Admin expenses N.B.- All documents should be notarized from a public notary from Court. You should submit transcripts and another set of xerox notarized educational documents.
Jan , May and Sep Intakes
Deadlines will be four months before start date of the class.
Major Intakes Sep / Jan
University : Percentage out of 100 - 70%
Core subjects mark should be 65%
Colleges : 60 % above
The tuition fee level for International Students vary with universities which ranges between CDN $15,000 and CDN $26,000.
(First Semester tuition Fee needs to be submitted before visa filling)
10,000 CAD per year
GIC deposits CAD 10280.
Average Tuition fees for International Students
English Preparation (ESL): CDN $900 and CDN $1,200 per month
College: CDN $9,000 - CDN $12,000 per annum
University: CDN $10,000 - CDN $16,000 per annum
University Transfer Program (UTP): CDN $9,000 - CDN $12,000 per annum
University Foundations Program: CDN $9,000 - CDN $11,000 per annum
The work permit authorizes student to work up to 20 hours per.
week during regular academic sessions, and full time during.
scheduled breaks (for example, winter and summer holidays, and spring break).
Co Op & Internship Programmes.
• The Post Study Work Visa allows most international students who
have graduated from an eligible program at a post-secondary
institution to gain valuable Canadian work experience.
• To be eligible for the program, international students must have studied full-time for the eight months preceding the completion of their program of studies.
• The Post Study Work Visa provides no restrictions on the type of employment and no requirement for a job offer.
• 1 year Study gives One Year Work Permit and 2 years Study gives 3 YearsWork Permit
• Dully filled application form.
• Application fees payment details (Application fees can be paid by Credit Cards, DD, Bank Transfer).
• Belowmentioned notary attested documents :
• Xth, XIIth Mark sheets & Certificates
• Undergraduate degree & Transcripts
• IELTS Score Card
• Passport Copy
• Additional Documents :
• 2 LORs (for universities)
• SOP (for universities)
• Work Experience certificate (If any).
Forms Required for Visa:
Application For Study Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM 1294)
Family Information (IMM 5645)
Document Checklist (IMM 5483)
Schedule 1 - Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside of Canada (IMM 5257 - Schedule 1), if applicable
Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union (IMM 5409), if applicable
Custodianship Declaration - Custodian for Minors Studying in Canada (IMM 5646), if applicable
Use of a Representative (IMM 5476), if applicable
Note: You may be required to complete additional supporting documents upon request of a visa officer.
Please login using your credentials recived by email when you register.×